Thursday, September 27, 2007

Should I write about food? Should I write about life? Is it the same thing?

Nothing especially interesting going on at the moment, but my addiction to blogging can't let me just disappear for very long.

I got a sweater dress at the new H&M that opened up right next to my job today. It is grey. It is short. I'm showing my knees again; how did that happen? It has pockets. My sweater dress is just about the most exciting thing going on right now. I love my little sweater dress. Can't wait to wear it when it gets colder... with a shirt underneath, and really high boots! :)

5 comments:

Sarah Nicole said...

Wow Stylish Ilana! You must be feeling good about the whole points thing. Anyway, write about whatever you want.... it's your blog no? There are no Admin. elves to put a stop to that.

kate said...

I'm glad you keep writing. I enjoy reading your posts.

Ah, a sweater dress ... good going! I love them.

Anna's kitchen table said...

Very trendy....I must get some knee high boots this year!

Paola Westbeek said...

I saw a gorgeous gray sweater dress at H&M as well. Same one, perhaps? I bet you'll look great!

paola

Rosiecat24 said...

Hi Ilana,

I feel the same way about my blog! There are some days when I want to write about my life, not just food. If on occasion your writing doesn't have anything to do with food, that's okay. It's YOUR blog, and all of your readers choose to read your blog because they enjoy your writing.

Keep up the great work! I love checking in on you via I Heart Risotto. And I love your clothing-related posts--how fun!

Rosiecat