Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Karma Initiative

Sorry my posting has been sparse these last couple of weeks. Things went from bad to worse in my new apartment, mainly in the bathroom. I won't go into the gory details, but part of me thinks that the TV in the bathroom is really serving as a camera into some kind of control station, where scientists are observing our every behavior. Crap just keeps on happening and they are checking to see how we could cope under the worst circumstances... If you're a fan of Lost, then you know what I'm getting at. I just need my own button to push, or perhaps the karma gods are pushing my buttons. I must have pissed off someone somewhere royally to get the shit we have been dealing with... but as they say, life goes on, and we get through it, day by day.

I'll be back soon with foodie talk. Now that we were motivated enough to get more groceries, I have tried to cook some more and rediscover 'what it's all about'.

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Ilana, sorry you have had such a difficult few weeks, I'm sure you'll be cooking up a storm again in no time! I have also had a few busy weeks that have left me with little time for the blog and this week it will have to be a few restaurant reviews instead of cooking posts as we are eating out a lot.

Gemma x

Anna's kitchen table said...

Ilana, I hear what you're saying.
Big hugs from me, because I can't help you in any physical way ((()))