Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday morning...

In case you're wondering what two young, suave New Yorkers do on weekend mornings, let me burst your utopian bubble now...

Him on the computer... Me on.. the computer. An image of the 21st century. Generation Laptop. We do more socializing than this, I promise you. But after we have had our first cup of coffee or bowl of cereal, respectively, and have quickly navigated through the usual webpages. And occassionally, yes, we do talk to each other too! ... On Google Chat. :)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ilana, you are funny...

I sent your DVD off by the way; I forgot to tell you. Let me know when it arrives!

Kathryn x

Claudia said...

LOL Ilana!!!
You're so funny! Anyway...that's my idea of weekend rest!

Claudia

Gemma said...

Hi Ilana,

Just to say that I have started a blog and have put a link to your blog on there - it is http://dressingfordinner.blogspot.com so hope you ahve time to pop by - I need to pick your brains about how to add links to posts as well!

Gemma x