Thursday, May 24, 2007

If loving Lost is wrong...


... then I don't want to be right!!

Lost finished up another season last night. Goodbye, my friends, until February 2008! :(

Another kick-ass season. The best show on TV. It's like crack-cocaine if you're not careful. I have spent the last four hours on the message boards. The only good thing about being an addict of this show is knowing there are people crazier than you. They actually come up with theories. Me, I just sit back and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

Ilana, boo hoo, I cried and cried thinking Charlie was going to die.....we have the series 3 finale tomorrow night in the UK. I CANT WAIT!
What on earth will we do until series 4?????????????????
xxx

vonsachsen said...

Ilana, I made your Dreamy Coconut ice cream and it´s wonderful! I´m looovin´it! Thanks!!!

xx